This is the privacy statement of Frank & Loes Ruesink V.O.F. established in 6741 LP Lunteren to the Zeggelaarspad 2 B, www.thegamechangers.nl.
This Privacy Statement applies to all privacy-sensitive information or personally identifiable information you provide to us, for example, via a registration, contact or orders placed. We attach great importance to the privacy of our customers and therefore exercise the utmost care in the handling and protection of personal data. We process data in accordance with the conditions set thereto in the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG). Frank & Loes Ruesink V.O.F. is responsible for the purposes of the AVG with regard to the processing of your personal data. This means that we only decide which personal data, the purpose for which and in which way. We are responsible for ensuring that your personal data are processed in a proper and careful manner in accordance with AVG. In this privacy statement we explain what information we process and how it is used.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- In front of- and last name
- Company Name
- Phone number
- IP address of a website visitor
Purpose and processing personal data bases
By agreeing to this privacy statement, you explicitly consent within the meaning of Article 6 lid 1 subparagraph a of the AVG to process your personal data for the following purposes. You may withdraw this consent at any time. If you have certain data provided to us or let our processing, We can not possibly be of service.
If you have given us explicit permission to process your personal data or if you have withdrawn that consent, to the processing of your personal data bases of Articles 6 lid 1 sub b, sub c and / or f of the sub AVG applicable. Processing of your personal data may then occur without your permission, provided that this is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or, or necessary for the protection of the legitimate interests of Frank & Loes Ruesink V.O.F. . Additionally rest upon us a legal obligation to process your personal data.
We process your personal data for the following purposes
- You will be able to call or email if this is necessary to implement our services
- to inform you about changes in our services and products
We keep your personal information no longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
Disclosure to third parties
We may share your personal information with third parties if this is consistent with the objectives mentioned above. Disclosure to third parties may be required to execute the agreement we conclude with you, necessary for the protection of a legitimate interest of us, or necessary to comply with any legal obligation upon us. Companies that process your data on our behalf, We conclude an agreement processors to achieve the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for the processing. Outside the above situations, we only provide your personal information to third parties with your explicit permission.
We may use your personal information for commercial purposes, for example to provide further information about our services or relevant products or services of carefully selected organizations. You will only be informed in this case your registered email address. If you have no information about relevant products or services wish to receive, please indicate this by simply up “write” Clicking in the email.
Your personal information is used by us for market research and the optimization of our services. Your personal information is anonymous in that context and are therefore not related to you.
Your information will not be sold or shared with third parties for commercial purposes, unless you expressly consent.
A cookie is a small text file stored on the first visit to this website on your computer, tablet of smartphone. You can opt out of these cookies through your internet browser to set these cookies store more. You can also all information stored previously deleted using your browser settings.
We use the following cookies:
- functional cookies: These are cookies that necessary for the technical operation of the website and ease of use. They allow for example the website is functioning properly and remember your preferences. Also we can use this to optimize our website. These analytical cookies that do not violate your privacy for which we do not need prior permission from you.
- Tracking cookies: We place cookies that track your surfing habits so that we can provide customized content and advertising. When we informed you your first visit to our website asked about these cookies and permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies through your internet browser to set these cookies store more. You can also all information stored previously deleted using your browser settings.
- Google Analytics: Cookies are placed on the website of the US company Google, as part of the "Analytics" service. Frank & Loes Ruesink V.O.F. use this service to get reports on how use is made of the site and measure the quality and effectiveness. We use Google Analytics in the manner stipulated by the Personal Data to be covered by the exception in the cookie law, thus we do not need prior permission from you to use Google Analytics.
see, correct or delete
You have the right to see your personal information, correct or delete. You also have the right to revoke your consent for any data or object to the processing of your personal data. You have the right to data portability (‘dataportabiliteit’) if we have personal digital we either handle your permission either process to execute an agreement we have with you.
That means you, we request that the digital personal information we hold about you in a readable computer file to you or another, you mentioned organization, to send.
You can request to inspect, correction, removal, data transmission from your personal or request to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data sent to email@example.com
To make sure that the request for access made by you, please enclose a copy of your ID request. Make this copy of your passport, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers underneath the passport), passport and citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond as soon as possible, but within four weeks, on your request.
We would like to also point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national regulator, Personal Authority.
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate steps to abuse, loss, unauthorized access, to prevent unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or there is evidence of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org.